Sunday, September 20, 2009

Videos or Songs That Were Awesome When I Was A Kid

I figure this can be a fun feature and reinvigorate Medium Pace a little.

I have been surfing around the youtube during boring parts of my day and rediscovering great videos of songs that I thought were totally kick ass when I was a young white boy growing up in Northeastern Wisconsin.

The first installment includes Green Jelly and their song Three Little Pigs.

Watch and enjoy...



My favorite part might be when they refer to the 3rd little pigs dad as Pig Nugent. Very funny

2 comments:

Mr. Sparkle said...

Remember when they were called Green Jello... then the people at Kraft got all pissed off so they had to change their name.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I do remember that. To this day, I still don't remember what to call them. I guess they will always be Green Jello to me.